Java Developer (15 years IT experience)
Systemania Corporation is looking for a Java developer for a CLIENT in Washington DC.
- Length of contract: 2 years+
- Location(s): Washington DC
- Type: Contract – corp to corp / 1099. No benefits
- Experience Required: Consultant must have at least 15 years of experience in IT – NO EXCEPTIONS
Job Description and RequirementsDuties will primarily be application development in Java (analysis, design, coding, unit and integration testing), writing Oracle SQL statements and may also include writing Oracle stored procedures.
- Extensive Java programming experience
- Relational database experience, such as Sybase or Oracle
- Experience with Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Experience with UML artifacts such as Class Diagrams, Use Cases
- Sequence Diagrams, Deployment Diagrams and Activity Diagrams
- Good software testing skills (Junit, system and integration testing)
- Strong systems, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team structure
- Familiarity with ANT, Threads, data modeling and stored procedures
- Performance Tuning
Please make sure you read the "How to apply" section in the Job Opportunities page before you contact us for this position.